Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Refreshing time!!

The present is Summer,it's time to do what?

Eat ice cream!!

So i went to the ice cream shop with my friends today.

Unfortunately, I can't eat ice cream.

Because I now am the physiological period,for the sake of my health, I didn't eat the ice cream.

I ate the soap mix with taro, sweet potato, and red beans.

Of caurse, after I eat it, that didn't refresh me but let me hotter.


My friends were a sence of exhilaration about eating the ice cream.

Oh~How miserable am I !!!


 This is one of my friend's ice cream.
It's fruit flavors.







It's green tea flavors.(from Japan)
(Load the ice cream with "big shell". )



The chocolate flavors.


Of caurse their ice cream was very refreshing.





But,
























this is my....

No comments:

Post a Comment