Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Graduation Concert!!!!

In this time of year, my college will hold a concert.(Poster↓)
(From: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/CYCU99th/27103963)
This concert is holding for graduates, so it's called Graduation Concert.

The participation of singers every year is different.

This year the list of  singers: Magic power, Nick, Yun-jing Chan, Tanya, Amber(Tsai-jie Guo), Da Tzuei Ba(Big Mouth).

The host is NONO.(I like him so much!!! He is very humorous!!!)

Graduation Concert admission time is 6:00PM.

But at 4:30PM, many people had been queuing up there.

I can not go early, because I had to go to class, when the class just finished at 5:00PM, I use my fastest speed rushed to the line.

 Fortunately, I still in front of the line.

When the concert started, we were all excited screaming.

Especially when Yun-jing Chan,Tanya, Amber(Tsai-jie Guo) and Da Tzuei Ba(Big Mouth) appeared on the stage, everyone was crazy rushed forward.

 I followed the music to  shake my fluorescent stick like other people.

It was a wonderful night!!!

 I will graduate next year, and I think I will still participate in next year!(Because graduate students are free. XDDDD)


This is Amber(Tsai-jie Guo), she is so cute!!!!❤

No comments:

Post a Comment