Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

one of my family~

I'd like to introuduce my little family, a cat,and he is a boy.

His name is DiDi.

He is very vigorious.

He likes to run around our house.

He's a mix.

Not a breed cat.

He have been our family for one year and eight month.

We took him home from exteriors.

I always remember that day which I saw him.

He was so weak to walk.

After some days observe at him,and talk with my family.

We decided to let him become one of my family.


He likes to look at ourside near by the window,and just like other cats,

he sleep almost all day.(about 16 hours one day)

His weight is 6.6152 pound.

As a cat, maybe he's a little too thin.

And we will try to raise his weight.


We think if he become more heavier will be more cuter than now.

Oh!!his fur color is brown and white.

this is a short introduce about him,

I'll put some picture and firm next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment